WELCOME TO JIANGJI DISTILLERY
We will present you a brand new world of Chinese Baijiu and its time-honored history
Are you old enough to enjoy?
This is part of our commitment to the responsible drinking of our consumers.
I have reached the legal drinking age.
DO NOT CHECK THE ABOVE BOX WHEN YOU ARE USING A SHARED DEVICE.
JIANGJI encourages responsible drinking. Alcohol abuse is harmful for your health.
Jiangxiaobai Pub + Jiangxiaobai MIX
In this world, there are lots of rules to follow, everyone is lonely, and alcohol can’t solve those problems. But, what can we do to make us feel better? Thus we present “Jiangxiaobai Pub + Jiangxiaobai MIX”, what Jiangxiaobai Pub provides are not only games and drinks, but more of a social scene for young people to find themselves. No one fancies a perfunctory date, especially in hot weather. So let’s play differently!
The purpose of this MIX Party is to drink & play–just tell us what you worry about, and one of these five internet celebrities amongst Jiangxiaobai mixed drinks will fix you immediately.
1. Excited Blood: don’t be afraid, it’s no real blood! You may get a hint of lemon when you hold the cup, and together with the cool impression of watermelon, instantly sober up after just one sip. Come and try, you are the only one who can ignite your bones.
2. Keep Hope: no matter how life beats you, you still need to keep hope. Try, you won’t be disappointed. Your tongue will go through cool mint and acidic lemon directly to syrup. Never forget to reward yourself with some sweetness.
3. Great Relief: if the weight of world won’t seem to dissipate, shrug it off and take a breath. If lemon and booze can’t relieve you, put some pop rocks in it, how’s that for a little thrill? Don’t constrain yourself too much, adapt to adjust.
4. Get Closer: I want to be part of your world. Don’t live in a world of your own, for only collisions can produce sparks.
5. It Ain’t That Bad: never say that you have nothing, life ain’t that bad. Like in this cocktail, you got cool mint, solid ice, bitter coffee, but also sweet syrup. When mixing this cocktail by yourself, don’t forget to put syrup in it.
You wanna figure out how you feel right now? Then join us in MIX Party, mix your own cocktail.
Jiangxiaobai has been dedicated to communicating with young people in a way they find natural. On June 18, 2017, we held the first MIX Party - Jiangxiaobai Pub. Until now, Jiangxiaobai MIX Party has been held in Suzhou, Chongqing and Beijing, each attracting millions of followers, and resulting in high estimation from both customers nationwide and industry. In the hope of many young people in China, Jiangxiaobai will hold parties in more cities, and pass the passion of the youth to this world.
Search Results For: